If I Were You ....

>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009

and I saw a whole cryopacked beef tenderloin at the grocery store on sale for 40 bucks, I'd buy it. Then I'd take it home, wrap a kitchen towel around it and carry it around like a baby while incessantly reminding anyone who'd listen that I'd birthed smaller things. Oh. Never mind. That's what I'd do if I saw a whole cryopacked beef tenderloin at the grocery store on sale for 40 bucks.

Then I'd cook it.

And if there were leftovers (and there would be) I'd slice it thin and eat it on dinner rolls with spinach and roasted red peppers and vinaigrette. But I wouldn't call them sliders, cause that irritates Julie.



1. little sandwiches
2. old cake

3 comments:

Julie May 6, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

I guess I wouldn't be too irritated if I had a mouth full of cryopacked beef.

Yvo Sin May 6, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Please oh please oh please oh please tell me you really wrapped it in a towel, held it like a baby and told people you'd given birth to smaller things (how many lbs, damn)!!! Why can't you live closer to me. That's something I'd do and annoy my entire family. I'd probably also take pictures to put on the internet, hint hint ;)

Lunch Buckets May 11, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Julie I'm pretty sure you could still be irritated. Distracted yes, but still irritated.

Yvo - I totally did. Never crossed my mind to photograph it though. Which is probably why you wouldn't be my friend even I did move to Gotham.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP