Boobie Cookies!

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I promised to send something to my husband's work for a breast cancer awareness month bake sale. So I did.



Classic Toll House cookies with pink M&Ms instead of the chocolate chips. These turned out as expected and looked cute in their little bags tied up with pink ribbon.

Then I made these Cream Cheese Cookies from a recipe I found here, but instead of rolling them out I just used my large scoop to plop out mounds of dough that baked up nice and round. Then I topped each one with a big pink melty mint.



Boo was horrified and refused to have any part of it. The Boy? Not so much. So what do you think? Tacky or cute? I lurved them :)

13 comments:

Marimoy October 23, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

these are super cute! Not really a fan of pink unless it's for the right cause.... these are really nice though.

A life of Assorted Nuts October 23, 2008 at 2:39 AM  

They're cute.. but the cream cheese cookies... kinda look a little boobish.. was that intentional? LOL

I'd eat 'em!

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 4:15 AM  

You are hands down the blog that makes me smile, chuckle, giggle, laugh, or guffaw with nearly every post I read. Your sense of humor is wonderful, just as these cookies are. Great job.

Michelle October 23, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

As long as the cookies are for grown ups, I'm sure they will be giggled at. :)

The Spiteful Chef October 23, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

I, too, lurve them. I think you should take them to hubby's work without saying they're for breast cancer, and then lean against a desk and nibble "absentmindedly" at the melty mint part. All seductive-like. See who caves first.

Shelly October 24, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

I think they are awesome! Anything that we as women can do to get the word out is great!

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] October 24, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Love them! My friends used to do boob cakes for each other for birthdays. We're weird like that...

Peasblog October 24, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Dicentra October 26, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

I love the cookies!! Fantastic. And fun.

jesse October 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Those look so wrong in THE best possible way...

Coffee and Vanilla November 1, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Those boobie cupcakes look beautiful!! Love them ;)

Mrs. L November 4, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

Those are awesome! I wish I would have had some for a little surgery my friend just went through(if you know what I mean) Your cause is much better though.

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP