Just When I Think I Got It

>> Thursday, October 21, 2010

I don't.



Ms. Ambitious (that's me) made not one but TWO lunches today. One for me, and one for my much loved assistant. Who called in sick. Figures. Oh. Did I mention the lunches were actually frozen? Yeah. I hope my husband doesn't read this. I don't think I can live with the gloating from Mr. Letsbuyanewfridge. Not sure which is worse - him being right or me being wrong. Whatever. Bygones.

Alterna-lunch!



Mmmmmmmm, ham. Salty fatty oh so good goodness. If you're ever near South Mountain and have a burning desire for a ten dollar ham sandwich you gotta go to the Farm. It's so sweet it'll make your teeth hurt. The Farm I mean, not the sandwich. The sandwich itself isn't sweet.

Know what else is sweet? Free salad. Want one?

4 comments:

Peasblog October 24, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

what I want are potato chips...
I need them. shouldn't have checked the blog so late at night

Alexis AKA MOM October 25, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

You're so sweet to make one for your assistant. I would love a boss like that! But heck that sandwich looks so freaking yummy worth it.

Hehe never let them know they are right.

P.S. I'm so with you on the PUMPKIN! :)

Bentobird October 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Mmmm, salty ham sammy and chips, that's a fun lunch!

Unknown January 16, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

Yes I would enjoy a free salad. Make it beets and miniature corncobs on a field of spinach with ranch. actually go light on the ranch and make the spinach mint, that would be opulent. better yet, lose the beets and make the mini corncobs into limes, put the mint in a glass and add a pinch of rum and sugar, let's just make it a liquid salad.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP