Candy Corn Onigiri

>> Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been craving candy corn like mad - 'tis the season and all. While this didn't cure the crave, it did make me smile every time I thought of it today.

1. candy corn onigiri
2. grape tomatoes
3. mango jelly
4. white bean hummus
5. roasted potatoes
6. raw baby carrots
7. meatballs


Julie October 30, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

Where do you find the containers?

What did you eat your mango jelly with?

What's your favorite deodorant?

Lunch Buckets October 31, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

The containers are either from the dollar store or the Asian market.

I ate the jelly with my mouth.


ilovepearly November 1, 2007 at 6:46 AM  

The candy corn looks cute but my god this is a healthy meal!

kawaii crafter November 6, 2007 at 8:15 AM  

the candy corn onigiri is adorable! had fun looking at all your bentos

Lunch Buckets November 11, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

Thank you:) What till you see my pilgrim onigiri! Just kidding - maybe.


  © Blogger templates Shiny by 2008

Back to TOP