Chicken & Couscous

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

It's the week before vacation which means work is pretty much guaranteed to suck extra hard. Also that I'm going to be eating some weird stuff. I like to use the week before a vacation to eat up all the crap that's been sitting around for a while. You know, the things that seemed like such a good idea when you were tossing stuff willy-nilly into the cart but then after you got home, well, not so much.



1. grilled chicken leg (marinated with lemon and 7 spice)
2. lemon and saffron couscous (Fresh & Easy box mix and better than I'd expected)
3. berries

Luckily this week happened to coincide with a holiday weekend - significantly minimizing my pain. I mean I do have berries after all. Remind me to tell you later about the 6 pound pork shoulder sitting in the fridge waiting to get in mah belly!

2 comments:

Flying Lily July 9, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

This bento is so pretty! I want that chicken leg...

Maggie August 17, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Looks perfect!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP