Pickapeppa Makes Ass Taste Like Filet Mignon!

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009



1. nasty ass frozen meatballs
2. brown rice
3. Pickapeppa Sauce
4. carrots
5. hummus (Fresh & Easy) with mutant parsley leaf
6. side of Greek yogurt with honey

He made dinner last night. Spaghetti and meatballs. I detest these meatballs. They taste like ... nasty ass. I packed them for one reason, and one reason only. Okay two, no three reasons. One, they were already cooked and sitting there, so it was easy. Two, I've been dying to use my bone picks. Well, not dying, but you know. (want some? - you can get them here and here) Three, I freakin' love Pickapeppa and I'd forgotten I had a bottle. Pickapeppa makes even makes ass taste delicious!

7 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

You are no holds barred and I LOVE IT! Thanks for one awesome belly laugh.

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

I came to your blog for the first time, tonight, and the first words I read are "nasty ass frozen meatballs" so of course, I laughed out loud immediately and had to bookmark you for my blogroll immediately ... after I read a few more. I heart your writing. I'll even let you co-date Jamie Oliver with me. Even though I had him first.

Marimoy January 29, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

Uh oh! Sounds like you have a challenger! This was a silly post.

Momisodes January 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

This looks great! And I am so intrigued now by this Pickapeppa sauce.

rena January 31, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

mmm. pickapeppa. funny, i had forgotten that i had a bottle, but i discovered it the other day and had it with forbidden rice and a fried egg. yum!

my pop introduced me to it when i was young... he always dumped a block of cream cheese on a little plate, smothered it with pickapeppa, and ate it with organic nacho style corn chips that he bought in bulk from a local natural foods store. sounds really weird, but i recall it being delicious.

moosh in indy. February 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Sold.
Sauce that can make ass tasty.
SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Mamy March 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Okay, I'm a bit behind the times here. I had a year of back posts to catch up on and finally read them tonight. Have to tell you, LOVE your blog and the way you write. I've laughed out loud many times. Thanks for the great read!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP