Don't be a Hater

>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009



Boy took his girlfriend out for Korean the other day and made a swing through the market next door afterward. What can I say? He's a kid of habit. Anyway, he found this cute lunch set and bought it. For me. He's pretty much the best Boy ever. And then I filled it with some awesome leftovers!



1. roast chicken and vegetables
2. Big Love salad
3. glorious chard
4. dark chocolate

Add this to an eye roll free weekend and I'm ridin' the first Mommy high I've felt in a long, long time.

5 comments:

Marimoy April 8, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

That is so sweet. You do have a great Boy!

Julie April 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Sorry but I am hatin'. He's obviously forgotten when I used to let him play in my dog kennel and jump on my bed.

Brindi April 8, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Love the Peter Rabbit lunch box - the fillings sure look good, too.

Angel April 9, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

That is such a darling lunch box. I love Peter Rabbit. What a sweet son.

Mrs. L April 9, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

A Peter Rabbit lunch box? I need my own boy to go find me one, tooooo cute!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP