Bagel Thins - Not So Bad

>> Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not so bad. How's that for a ringing endorsement? Honestly I'm just not the sort of person that effuses too much about much of anything, much less a packaged bread product. I'll do my best.

But! These Bagel Thins things, not so bad! Not as good as a real bagel, but only like 1/4 the calories too - course that's because you only get like 1/4 the bagel (hence the THINS part). There's no need to be chintzy with the sandwich fixin's. You can pile that baby up and still be able to fit into your pie hole, no problemo.

And! It's the very best part of the bagel, the top, and the bottom. It did occur to me that I could just get regular bagels for about half the price and just cut a thin slice of each side and get pretty much the same thing.

Plus! The middles - I could make croutons. It would be like getting FREE salad accouterments! Then I remembered I'm lazy.



1. turkey and smoked gouda on a bagel thin
2. some other crap
3. a cookie! yay! cookies!

I get a little more enthusiastic about cookies. Clearly.

1 comments:

Laura Alison September 7, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

I actually get quite enthusiastic about both packaged bread products AND cookies ;)

I've been meaning to try those bagel thins, but I still have a pack of 'sandwich thins' that are probably growing mold somewhere...think it's worth it?

Anyway, mmmm cookie. The tomatoes look delicious, and I don't even like tomatoes.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP