The Way I Like My Cars & My Women

>> Monday, August 9, 2010

Are you watching The Next Food Network Star? I am. And I'm totally in love with Aarti. And I love saying her name. With her accent. In my head of course. It would be weird to sit around saying her name out loud. Clearly. Anyway.



1. chicken curry
2. rice
3. my beloved mixed pickle
4. vat of yogurt

I used a new product for this curry - Kitchens Of India Curry Paste . The verdict? Not bad. Not bad at all. I added onions, because I think it's some kind of curry law that you must have onions, but that's really it. Fast and easy.

Oh my gosh! I didn't mean to say Aarti's fast. Or easy! What the hell do I know? I drive a Civic, and I never even ever had a woman! I blame the margarita.

1 comments:

Julie August 10, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

It's definitely the margarita talking.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP