A Working Lunch

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Literally. Flame added to protect the (not so) innocent.




1. teryaki salmon
2. pan roasted teeny potatoes
3. garlicy green beans

I started trying to read a contender for worst book o' the year (Persuading Annie : Melissa Nathan) but gave it up for some Big Love. Next on the pile is The Truth About Forever, teen fiction for the win!

Speaking of Teeny I'm -very- disappointed that the Hendrickson's keep misplacing their second oldest daughter. That child can not be at camp this whole time. Hope Hollis Green didn't get her.

Speaking of Big Love, I'm so sad that it's the last season. Hopefully HBO is working on a new Sunday night series featuring Jewish nuns running a boarding school. That would be sweet!

2 comments:

Unknown February 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

You've received an award! Check it out on my blog, http://thinkingcat.blogspot.com

Chelsey April 29, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

I always packed my daughters a PB&J and an apple for lunch. This website puts me to shame! Love this blog!!

-- Chelsey

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP