When the Whole is Less than the Sum of the Parts

>> Tuesday, March 4, 2008



1. onigiri stuffed with krab, cream cheese and green onion
2. strawberries
3. container of sugar
4. pistachios
5. fudge filled marshmallow



1. 3 onigiri stuffed with krab, cream cheese and green onion wrapped with nori belts
2. strawberries
3. container of soy
4. container of sugar
5. dried pineapple
6. chili lime peanuts



1. 2 onigiri stuffed with krab, cream cheese and green onion
2. strawberry
3. vanilla yogurt with dried papaya
4. granola
5. tangerine
6. pistachios

Those kids didn't like onigiri stuffed with krab, cream cheese and green onion. Though they do claim to like rice, krab, cream cheese and green onions. Freaks.

5 comments:

Allison March 4, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Hahaha I love the comment at the end. Freaks, indeed. These look like the lunches of my dreams.
I wish I was a kid and had a mom like you. =)

Yvo Sin March 5, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Hahahahahahahhahahahhahaha.... too funny, sorry, I bet it was aggravating, but hehehe...

Nilmandra March 7, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

I'm liking the onigiri. The filling sounds delicious.

Babeth March 7, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

i've never tried onigiri ... but the bento boxes look cute, thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Lunch Buckets March 16, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

Allison - my kids probably wish they had a mom that didn't call them names :)

Yvo - yeah, yuck it up girly - kids. really.

Nilmandra - I swear it was delicious. I regretted not taking them all for myself. Especially when I found them mostly uneaten at the end of the day!

Thanks Babeth :)

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP