The Sporadic Cook

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008

My friend Julie started a blog. We used to like to go out to eat together. A lot. Before we were old and lazy and tired and poor - so we don't so much anymore. But now? It's almost as if we are sharing a meal again. Sort of. Anyway, she has a weird thing for that goofball Pioneer Woman, but I love her anyway. You will too. Go see! Do it now or you can't come to my birthday party.

The Sporadic Cook

I really wanted to post a picture of Me & Julie, so I searched and found this one.




Of course that is not me, nor is it Julie, but it's the best I could do.

3 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Aww...you're so sweet. I have a tear in my beer. Ah crap, I don't even have a beer.

I'm the tall blonde.

I think our biggest problem is we live to far apart. Otherwise I'd be at your house ALL the time.

Marimoy August 19, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

You guys are too funny!

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

Hey, at least I know that bridge!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP