Keepin' My Day Job - For Now!

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

A couple of weeks ago a particularly hateful unhappy camper suggested that since I wasn't very good at my job that I should consider getting a different one. Sounded like a jolly good plan to me. I immediately drafted a Potential New Career list.

Looks like I can strike SPY off the list. Also PHOTOGRAPHER. And COOK. Next up HOOKER and SHARECROPPER. Sorry Ms. Nastypants, looks like you're stuck with me - for now!



1. leftover pad thai
2. spring rolls

1 comments:

Mary Bennett July 29, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Wow, little Miss Nastpants sure gets around, doesn't she? I've seen her ilk on a few blogs. Maybe you should buy her some new underwear since her seems a bit too tight???? What anice person to have working with you, esp in this economy.

MaryB

marynate.blogspot.com

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP