Talkin' to Charlie Brown's Parents

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh for heaven's sake no! I'm still not cooking. It's still too hot. A couple of months ago when He starting talking about replacing our AC I blew it off. I mean it still works, right? BTU, tons, seer, blah, blah, blah bah blah. And blah. Well guess who's sittin' up and paying attention now? I'll tell you who, me. Know why? Because I am HOT. And not in the good way.




1. cheater chicken
2. various vegetable type things
3. lemon, bread and a pickle
4. romesco
5. a plum

Oh. In case you need a romesco short cut, I got one. You know, cause it's too hot to be slaving over a blender. Just pulverize 1/2 cup of almonds in the blender, then dump in an entire jar (12 oz, DeLallo brand) roasted red peppers packed with garlic in olive oil. If it's too runny just add bread (baguette size) a slice at a time until you like the texture. EZPZ.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Hey, thanks for sharing your romesco recipe. Among all the recipes I've seen for making romesco, this has been so far the easiest and simplest one. thanks!! I'd love to share this to my friends too in Foodista, I hope you don't mind? If you could just add the foodista widget for romesco at the end of this post , then that would be great!! Looking forward to your next posts xx

Cheers,
Amy @ Foodista

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP