Summer of the Sandwich, in Continuum

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I know continuum isn't the right word to use here but dammit people, I am TIRED. And hot. And also a spy. So about that job thing ... yeah. The soul-sucking continues. It's been so bad this week that we are being forced to combine sweet precious lunch time with, well, with work. I know right?!?!?

Today was a proud day though, know why? See that picture? I totally took it on the sly with my phone. What you don't see is that there were other people there, crowded around my desk, eating sad little lunches and talking about stupid boring work and then there was me, surreptitiously snapping away, documenting the Summer of the Sandwich. For you. I did it for you.



1. cucumber and cream cheese sandwich
2. blueberries and yogurt
3. pickle stabbed through with a festive drink umbrella

1 comments:

Julie July 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Since you were being so sneaky, you should have snapped the people eating their boring lunches talking about boring work things and posted it on here too!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP