That'll do, Pig

>> Friday, July 2, 2010



1. fruit
2. pastry

The only good thing about terrible horrible no-good very bad meetings is ...

FREE FOOD!

There was nothing good about those berries though, they got tossed. And the pastry wasn't so great either but I didn't let that stop me. The pineapple on the other hand was perfect. And free. So I went back to the conference room for more, quite a bit more, actually, so much more that I would have been embarrassed had anyone seen me. But they didn't. I'm a ninja pig!

1 comments:

Shelly July 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Free meeting food is always a good thing. When I worked at the local hospital (at a boring desk job) we would sometimes get "lunch" at our meetings. Lunch meant a fruit tray and sometimes finger sandwiches. And caffeine free diet coke. I never understood the purpose of giving us caffeine free soda during a work meeting. Caffeine is so essential to office life. It made no sense.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP