Well At Least It's Over

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And that's about all I have to say about that.




1. Champagne chili made with roast beast leftover from Christmas past packed in my MD 20/20 lunch kit.
2 & 3. A corn muffin and a couple of hastily peeled carrots. The muffin is from Ina Garten's recipe found here.

I'll tell you now if she and Jeffrey show up for our Festivus celebration this year I'm going to have a grievance or two to air about this recipe. Yields 12 muffins my arse.

Anyway. What's new with you? Today I'm reading The Dive From Clausen's Pier



and my favorite words for the day are dichotomy and conundrum. But not paradox.

2 comments:

Christine B January 4, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

Your dinner sounds good, and I hope you enjoy the book. I did.

Lunch Buckets January 5, 2011 at 1:10 AM  

Oh Christine B I can't decide if I enjoyed the book or not! Probably in a day or two I'll say yes, but right now I'm just mad. Mad, mad, mad.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP