Chicken & Chard and Sweet Mayonnaise Love

>> Thursday, May 1, 2008



1. chicken salad stuffed in a pepper
2. little toasts
3. swiss chard
4. Peanut Butter Goo Goo Cluster

Underneath the chard is another small container full of mayonnaise. I was already cooking the chicken when I realized we didn't have any mayo in the fridge. So I made some. It wasn't quite enough, so I made some more. Then I had too much. Too much delicious creamy lemony decadent homemade mayonnaise is so not a good thing. There's nothing to worry about any more ...

4 comments:

Anna May 2, 2008 at 2:51 AM  

I've never even thought about making my own mayonnaise (probably just as well as I'd probably scarf it all down). I love the stuffed pepper; my favourite ^__^

Anonymous May 2, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

an edible container of salad - that's a wonderful idea. I've definately got to do that

Anonymous May 7, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Oh yum, that looks fab! Share the recipe for mayo! I love mayo in all its fatty bad for me glory =)

Meredith May 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

That looks beautiful.

Thank you for your kind comment.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP