Sexy Stuffed Crepes & Muhammara Hummus

>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008



1. stuffed crepes
2. pita chips and hummus

The crepes are stuffed with a mixture of cottage cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. They are topped with apricots and cherries that I poached in a simple syrup made with vanilla sugar. I had a little leftover muhammara that to put on top of the hummus, and some celery leaves as gratuitous garnish.

Don't forget to Haiku that Blog! Only 17 syllables stands between you and a fabulous thermal lunch bucket. Pink even! Get on over to Isolated Foodie to gather up some inspiration then come back here and leave a comment with your entry.

7 comments:

Anonymous May 21, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Oh,Bento!The lunch of another person has a law to seem to be delicious in Japan. But The lineup of this site does not seem to be delicious and thinks that I am really delicious.And I support your site. If there is time, please come in my site. From Japan
http://food-soybean.blogspot.com/

Allison May 21, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

omg. those crepes sound sexxxxxyyyyy indeed! i want.

Heather May 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

I really want that lunch bucket. Bad.

I love edamame's comment. Your crepes do seem to be delicious in Japan. :D

Anonymous May 23, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

Looks delish! Of all the things I miss about Japan, bentos top the list, especially the ones made by the doting moms of my students. Cool blog.

Coffee and Vanilla May 24, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

What a delicious lunchbox :)

Thank you for your comment, I replied here:
http://www.coffeeandvanilla.com/?p=2305

Seeds are the best part! :)

Margot

Katie May 26, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Mmm... Crepes make me melt!
BTW, I've tagged you for a 6 Word Memoir you can check out the details at my blog or right here:
sweetiepiekates.blogspot.com/2008/05/
ive-been-tagged.html

Peasblog May 27, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

i am so not creative i wish i was ...

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP