Haiku that Blog! v1.0 And the Winner Is ...

>> Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When the call went out seventeen fierce competitors came forward to Haiku that Blog! v1.0.

Anonymous, Agathe, edamame, Fuji Mama, Jenn, kaxxina, Katie B., Cynthia A., Ima Wurdibitsch, Beth, Yvo, Kiriel du Papillon, Jason, Dan, DJM, Sarah, and Desi Mommy

But only one poet can reign supreme, only one wins the coveted prize, only one will lay claim to the Justice League Sandwich Box!

And the winner is ...

DJM!

A blog of boxes
Small containers, filled just so
Lunch, separated.


Kinda takes your breath away, does it not?

Thank you all so much for playing along! DJM please contact me (lunchbuckets AT gmail.com)with your mailing address and your blog URL. You do have a blog don't you? If not, well, there's plenty of time to get one started!

Warning! Gratuitous Pet Photo Ahead



This particular judge lobbied hard for Dan - I think because he mentioned he had Cheetos. Cheater.

8 comments:

Anonymous April 30, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

That is a lovely haiku! Really well done. Congrats DJM.

Lovely dog too. Is it a whippet?

Yvo Sin April 30, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Congrats to DJM! Seems like a lot of the bento bloggers have dogs! (I know Jenn has two adorable ones!) My dog doesn't want to even look at food photos unless she's getting some to eat as well...

Beth Morey April 30, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Wow, I was a finalist! That's unexpected -- I never even come close to winning these sorts of things. Congrats to DJM! Enjoy the bento!

Anonymous May 1, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Hooray for DJM! A very pretty haiku!

I read Dan's at about 10:00 at night - good thing it wasn't the morning, cause I _would_ have spit coffee all over the place!

Sarah

Anonymous May 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Aww, what an adorable dog! I love the lacy collar and flower. :)

Lunch Buckets May 3, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

That's our Sophie - she's an Italian Greyhound. What you don't know is that putting a necklace on her works as instant sedation. She's rendered totally paralyzed as soon as you put it on her (sweaters work the same way). It's great for taking pictures :) In other news: I haven't heard from our winner yet - didn't quite plan on that little curve ball! DJM, please contact me, don't break the chain!

Angela May 6, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Wow! Thanks so much. I just remembered to check back in for the winners, not really expecting it to be me. I love haiku, though, and Husband and I randomly make them up, so I do have practice.

I do have a blog (http://isolatedfoodie.blogspot.com) and I will email my info.

Thanks again!

Myria May 14, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Aww-adorable greyhound! My mom has one too, he looks just like your Sophie. His name is Ty, maybe he could be Sophie's new boyfriend..LOL

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP