Yay! I'm Older! And I totally thought that song was about me....

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yeah, so I've been kinda depressed. And I really didn't know why. Then my birthday came, and my birthday went, and you know what? Not so much depressed anymore. So that makes me what? Superficial? Out of tune with myself? Shallow, much?

Check out this birthday cake!



Have you ever seen anything as ghettotabulous as that? For realz.

And this? Well, this is my new knife. I'm going to marry it.



And this is me. And the boy. I came home from work to find flowers. A clean kitchen. A trimmed tree. And a new blind on my kitchen window. Hand carried home. On foot. In Phoenix. At noon. In July. And the boy? He did it all. 'Cause it was my birthday. And he loves me. Couldn't you just puke from the sweetness? Seriously. Am QUEEN!

4 comments:

Yvo Sin July 23, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

Awwww, that is so sweet. Happy belated birthday, and you are so lucky to have a delightful family :)

Angel July 24, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

What a wonderful sweet heart to do that for you! You definitely deserve being treated like a queen!

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Happy belated birthday! Wish I had a boy like that to spoil me on my birthday :)

Desi Mommy July 28, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Love the cake - very ghetto. My ghetto neighbors would be impressed. Totally envious of the knife. I spotted a santoku knife that I want. What a sweet boy! btw, he's tall... and big! how does that happen? don't they stay 7 forever??

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP