>> Thursday, December 11, 2008
1. ham in biscuit
2. tiny tomatoes
3. baked sweet potato
4. sweet, sweet cake
For Julie - 'cause I love her.
7 random facts - or at least near-truths - about me.
1. I'm wearing a sweatshirt right now that's older than the Boy.
2. Above mentioned sweatshirt was purchased with a matching pair of buffalo check leggings that I happily wore. In public. A lot.
3. I'm afraid of birds.
4. I hate the sitcom Wings and seriously question whether I can be friends with anyone that feels differently.
5. I've washed the same load of laundry 3 times this week because it doesn't "smell right" but have totally ignored the DOG URINE in the laundry room for the same length of time.
6. I hid 40 bucks 5 years ago and couldn't remember where I put it but I can't forget that I lost 40 bucks.
7. I talk about drinking WAY more than I actually do it.
and the lucky tagees will be...
Mimi @ Potspoon!
Yvo @ The Fiesty Foodie
Abigail @ Piece of Cake
Jesse @ We All Go Poopie
Sarah @ Lemony Life
Allergy Mom @ The Allergic Kid
Kristie @ The Spiteful Chef
'cause leaving a comment totally pays off around here.