Ham Biscuits and That Other Thing

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008



1. ham in biscuit
2. tiny tomatoes
3. baked sweet potato
4. sweet, sweet cake

For Julie - 'cause I love her.



7 random facts - or at least near-truths - about me.

1. I'm wearing a sweatshirt right now that's older than the Boy.
2. Above mentioned sweatshirt was purchased with a matching pair of buffalo check leggings that I happily wore. In public. A lot.
3. I'm afraid of birds.
4. I hate the sitcom Wings and seriously question whether I can be friends with anyone that feels differently.
5. I've washed the same load of laundry 3 times this week because it doesn't "smell right" but have totally ignored the DOG URINE in the laundry room for the same length of time.
6. I hid 40 bucks 5 years ago and couldn't remember where I put it but I can't forget that I lost 40 bucks.
7. I talk about drinking WAY more than I actually do it.

and the lucky tagees will be...

Mimi @ Potspoon!
Yvo @ The Fiesty Foodie
Abigail @ Piece of Cake
Jesse @ We All Go Poopie
Sarah @ Lemony Life
Allergy Mom @ The Allergic Kid
Kristie @ The Spiteful Chef

'cause leaving a comment totally pays off around here.

5 comments:

Julie December 12, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Well, I guess it only makes sense that you hate WINGS if you're afraid of birds. I think I'm getting a parakeet, wanna come over?

Marimoy December 12, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

ACK, I got tagged! I think #5 is just wrong and hilarious!

Yvo Sin December 12, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

LOL you think #5 maybe... the very reason for its being? o_O
Hey, I've done this one before... :)
http://feistybento.blogspot.com/2008/01/not-bento-but-meme.html

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Is fear of birds inherited?

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:44 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP