Ham & Greens

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008



1. ham and greens
2. jalapeno corn muffin

That little muffin is from a boxed mix and it is the best thing since...well, since jalapeno corn muffin mix! Fresh & Easy saves the day again! Actually, I love F&E. Know why? They have collard greens. I LURVE me some collard greens. Who needs beans when you can have greens? Beans are stupid. And mean.

Oh. One last thing. Have you heard that liquid fabric softener will remove a thick layer of carbonized bean from the bottom of a stainless steel pot? Well it will.

5 comments:

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

So this means, the stupid and mean beans burned themselves and stuck to the bottom of the pan?

Momisodes December 15, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

This looks dee-lish.

I totally have the carbonized bean on the bottom of 1 of my pots. I'm googling this asap!

Julie December 15, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

I didn't know beans could carbonize. Is that like sticking?

Lunch Buckets December 17, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

Yes My Mom - you know me too well.

Momisodes it totally worked for me. Still can't believe it though.

Julie - it's more like a layer of charcoal molecularly fused to the bottom of the pan. But I guess you could call it sticking.

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:43 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP