Ribs and Raspberries

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anyone else get meal ideas from This is why you're fat.?

No, me either.

Anyway.

When I saw this I suddenly couldn't get the Shack Tater outta my mind. And honestly? I didn't want to.

In fact I may or may not have forwarded it to Him, who may or may not have replied with "what kind of chips?" blah blah blah "want Joe's tonight?". I might have asked for an add-on of ribs. Or maybe not.



1. ribs & sauce with gratuitous green onion garnish
2. the most delicious raspberries I've ever eaten in my whole life
3. approximately ZERO cents worth of fabulous little yellow tomatoes (gift from co-worker's garden)

3 comments:

Julie June 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

You would have to go and mention the shack tater. I'm not familiar with This is why you're fat...is it a TV show or what?
Sounds better than dancing with the stars.

Lunch Buckets June 16, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

thisiswhyyourefat.com I think. And nothing's better than Dancing with the Stars. Unless it's maybe Eating Ice Cream with the Stars.

Anonymous June 17, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

this looks super yum. Why have I never thought raspberries and ribs? You've changed my life.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP