Back in the Saddle: Redux

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010


1. teriyaki salmon, pan seared
2. rice with random vegetables

This is was the remains of our token attempt at the whole traditional New Year's eat healthier, live stronger, save money, protect the environment, foster the orphaned ocelots of East Bristol Bay resolution thing. Which should be ending ... right about ... now. But seriously. Eating lunch out every day doesn't do the hiney any favors. Or the pocketbook. So I'm climbin' back up in the packed lunch saddle.

Ha! Who am I kidding? I couldn't wedge my arse into a saddle for love nor fudge. Not even with Crisco. Not that I have any Crisco. What? It makes good pie crust! Don't judge me! And now I've got to be saving all my lunch money for k-cups. Did you hear? I'm in love!

Meet the Keurig:


Love. Love. Love.

So much that I'm thinking about getting this little sweetiefor my desk at work.



I know, right?

2 comments:

gretchen January 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Oh man, I am totally lusting for one of those Keurig thingys. I'm SO jealous!

Kashmirkat January 22, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

I have that same Keurig (the first one) - One of the best purchases ever!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP