Meaty Love Stuffed Buns

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2010



1. sweet meaty love stuffed buns
2. salad

At least once a week this winter I've been making a low-rent version of Boeuf Bourguignon and loving it. Amazingly enough the rest of the people that live at my house have been loving it too, even my little teetotaler likes it if enough of the 'devil juice' is drained off!

This of course means no leftovers. Usually. But this time was different. And there was. So I shamelessly stole this idea from my friend Julie and baked some up in some bread dough for lunch the next day.

Très Magnifique! And I quote from SMS; "I don't know what you did when you made this meat buns but they are freaking good."

High praise indeed.

3 comments:

Amaaris January 15, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

Looks hearty! I tagged you for the 101 Blog Award: http://amaasanatomy.blogspot.com/2010/01/tagged.html

Julie January 15, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

I guess you stuff just about anything in one of those buns and it'd be pretty darned good!

Anonymous January 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP