Back to the Mill with Pork Chops & Potato Salad

>> Monday, October 13, 2008



1. barbecued pork chop
2. potato salad
3. green beans & red peppers
4. Greek yogurt with honey
5. granola in Kitty's head



Adorable little long-eared wonder pup? Or insidious Sanrio virus causing grown women to crave tiny anthropomorphic plastic products? Either way, I was powerless to resist. I saw this tiny Cinnamoroll bento box at the gift shop at Maui Tropical Plantation. $4.95 and 40% off. So I had to buy it. Not just because it was cheap though people. I had to buy it because I remembered that I had THIS!



Sucker.

12 comments:

Julie October 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Mmm...granola in a cat's head. Too bad you couldn't get the pork chops in there too.

Christine Ho October 13, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

wow, your lunch box is so gorgeous!
Love the cute Kitty's head!

Miss Jane October 13, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

I would have bought it too. And more, probably.

I want a Hello Kitty head to put food in! :(

dancemom77 October 14, 2008 at 12:14 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
dancemom77 October 14, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

I was wondering if you would be willing to judge along with 3 others a Bento Newbie Contest that I am having on my site? The entry deadline is October 17th. I will be posting a new post that includes a small bio on each judges site and their links! Let me know what you think!

Anonymous October 14, 2008 at 2:51 AM  

Oh very cool Lisa. I completely and totally understand your need to purchase this. Notice I said need, not want.

Bentoist October 14, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Way adorable kitty head. Is that water-tight?

V.Streit October 14, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

too cute! :)

Lunch Buckets October 14, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

I know, right! I HAD to get it. It was the only right thing to do. The kitty head came in a 6 pack from Target - it was an Easter item, meant to hold jelly beans and such like those plastic eggs. Not water tight, but still kinda fun :)

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

I would have bought the head too. Cinnamonroll is my new favorite!

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Victorsaurus April 29, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

The Cinnamoroll items are really cute. The BBQ pork chop looks yummy.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP