Haiku that Blog! v1.04 And the Winner Is ...

>> Monday, October 13, 2008





The contenders:


el tries to Play Hard, Eat Good
The Culinary Assassin
naomi ran ragged with superdumb supervillainn and Prizey
abigail from Little Shindigs, See Jack Draw, Piece of Cake and Mom Spark
she who is the spiteful chef
Ima is The Wordy Bitch
cindiperrine
lizerati of Automotivetry
nadia
cltgrace with her Grace Full Days
mannequin plays with a fractured toy
she's travelingwithbaby
rudegal08
cathyhall who was Not Born in the USA
roberta the flirta
sile who wonders What are you eating???
mary512 has Adventures in Mommyland
stacey in texas invites Look inside the window of my world
judy
betta
gina rules Queen Rabbit's Realm
jess

The winner:

nadia!

The haiku:

Tomatoes, carrots
Colorful jewels in the sun
Earth's treasures to us


The prize:

2 comments:

Kate January 29, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

I have this! Parasite Pals! My boyfriend is basically horrified that I often don't put crap away until hours later, or even the next day. My place is so freaking cold half the time, what does it matter? So what's a few parasites, I tell him. Enter my funny girlfriend who bought me this, and I pack the leftovers in it for lunch so that I'm acurately representing what I packed for lunch. Parasite Leftovers from food I didn't put away last night.

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP