Marshmallows! Oh, and a sandwich.

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008



1. turkey & cheese sandwich
2. raspberries & melon
3. M&Ms
4. marshmallow

Just another quickie lunch. But. See that marshmallow? I made that. Sunday. It's the last one (and a half). Who the hell knew? I had no idea it was so easy to make your own marshmallows OR that they would taste so freakin' good. I used Martha Stewart's corn syrup recipe (there's also one that uses egg whites) but only used 2 packets of gelatin because that's all I had on hand. I want to make these again and cut them into ghost shapes. Or maybe pumpkins and roll them in some orange sparkly sugar!

4 comments:

Marimoy October 23, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

you made MARSHMALLOWS?!?!?!?! You are a domestic goddess.

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Hello...
I've just found your blog and I am very happy to discover another bento addict. Your cookies and other treats recipe are very inspiring too.
My bento blog is in French, but there is a link in the right-column 'Fiquobento in English' to have a google translation.
Can't wait to see more of your bento and cookies!

Unknown October 23, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

Your marshmallows look like gooey deliciousness!I love the ghost and pumpkun idea too. Might have to give marshmallows a try in the kitchen.

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP