Introducing - Haiku That Blog! v1.0

>> Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm really excited to bring you Lunch Bucket Bento's very first contest. With a prize even! Here's what you have to do.

1. write a haiku about Lunch Bucket Bento
2. post it in the comments
3. wait to see if you win

Easy huh?

The winner will receive their very own Justice League sandwich box! Wooohooo! The winner will also have the option of having their very. own. blog. featured in the the next edition of Haiku That Blog. If the winner does not have their very. own. blog. they will be strongly encouraged to start one. Failing that, the winner will be allowed to choose the next blog to be featured.

Entries will be accepted until midnight or so April 26, 2008. Winner will be chosen by a panel of people who live at or are visiting or walking past my house. Prize package worth less than $5. Now get Haikuing!

EDIT - Art knows no geographical boundaries. Everyone is free to participate. It would be helpful if you identified yourself though - yeah, I'm talkin' to you, anonymous.

20 comments:

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Lunch bucket bento
Treats with so lushes to eat
Must make them my own

Agathe April 20, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

Eat it everywhere
Food for both eyes and mouths
We all envy you

>> My first english haiku !

Anonymous April 20, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

I feel the love that is kind to your Bento.
And I support your site. If there is time, please come in my site.
From Japan
http://food-soybean.blogspot.com/

Rachael Hutchings April 21, 2008 at 1:26 AM  

Little bits of art
Carefully placed in a box--
Lunch Bucket Bento.

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Lunch Bucket Bento
brings food, laughter, and style to
my day, every day.

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Tasty meals delight
Like springtime flowers in bloom
Lunch Bucket Bento

Katie B. April 21, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Every day lunch is made
Ham, fruit or ongiri, but
No out of date cheese

Cynthia A. April 21, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Tease us with your skill
Beautiful Bucket Bento
Don't waste on the kids.

Ima Wurdibitsch April 21, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Your pretty blog posts
of mouth-watering morsels
Make me quite hungry

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 1:13 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth Morey April 22, 2008 at 3:10 AM  

soy pigs and plastic
in primary colors feed
my lunchtime fancies.

Great blog!

Saikat April 22, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yvo Sin April 23, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Lunch Bucket I love
feeds me, feeds my hungry mind
not her bratty kids.

PS I am only using your word to describe them! Please don't take offense! Because I mean none.

Kiriel du Papillon April 24, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Art in a Lunch box
exquisite morsels tempting
at every turn

Jason April 24, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Color and flavor
These mid-day feasts for our eyes
What inspiration

Dan April 24, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Behold, the lunch box:
Its contents scrumptious and chic
Great. Now I'm hungry

(I've got P.B.J.,
Cheetos and a Capri-Sun ...
Not quite a Bento.)

Angela April 24, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

A blog of boxes
Small containers, filled just so
Lunch, separated.

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

Funny Clever Lunch
Winsome works of boxed lunch art
Words that delight me

yeah, a thesaurus is handy ;P

Sarah

Lunch Buckets April 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Desi Mommy said...
Lunch bucket bento
Such a treat to see each day
Funny, weird, super cool

Love your blog. My son wishes you were his mom. He thinks your writing is funnier than mine. He's right.

April 23, 2008 8:52 AM

(Copied from another post)

VNG April 26, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

I'm not sure what a haiku is and how to write one...But I love bentos...haven't gotten into it yet but I see my sister's bentos that she creates and I Love them!!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP