Lunch Bucket Lunchable

>> Thursday, April 17, 2008



1. squares of Havarti - some plain, some horseradish
2. roast beef (the BEST roast beef I've ever bought - tastes like you made it at home - look at it! isn't it beautiful?)
3. a pickle
4. crackers
5. strawberries and blackberries

Sometimes something just hits the spot. This lunch (along with some fresh lemonade) totally made my day. Yes, I am aware of how pathetic that sounds. I don't care though, cause at least one of the last 24 hours was pretty much perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 4:31 AM  

That's not lame at all! Good for you for having a perfect hour in your day.

Angel April 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Are you kidding a lunch like that would totally make my day! wow the blackberries looks so plump i bet they were delicious!

Peasblog April 18, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

it looks soo good right now!!!! yummmmmm

Lunch Buckets April 19, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

jenn, angel, natesgirl - this just proves that I am not the only geek in town :)

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP