Wholesome? Is that the same as REALLY BIG?

>> Tuesday, April 15, 2008






It's that time of the month again. No. Not that time. Time for Margot's Healthy Lunchbox event! In celebration of this I've decided to loosen the chains a bit and make a lunch for BratImeanBoo.



1. 2 slices off the world's fattest spicy crab roll
2. oranges
3. watermelon
4. honey roasted almonds
5. mini Fudge Grahams



I had the rest of the roll. And the rest of the watermelon. And almonds. And cookies. No orange though, trying to cut out the extraneous fruit in my diet to leave more room for chocolate and coffee. Back tomorrow with more lunches that I didn't make for my heathensImeankids!

2 comments:

Coffee and Vanilla April 16, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Thank you! Beautiful entry :)

Margot

Angel April 18, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

nice entry they look great! hmmm chocolate diet now that sounds like a diet I could go for.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP