Just Call Me Jane

>> Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jane Lunchbucket that is. Cause I'm a hard-workin' man. Uh, woman. Uh, workin' woman. No! Not that kinda workin' woman! Just call me Jane. Anyway.



1. bratwurst on a bun
2. apple
3. mozzerella stuffed yellow tomato
4. small containers of saurkraut, olive oil & vinegar, and mustard
5. sort of creepy Hello Kitty head filled with peanut butter filled pretzels

Since the bratwurst was on top I obviously had to get a bite of it first before I took out the other things. It tasted so damn good that I ate it all. What a waste of condiments.

Did you haiku?

6 comments:

Angel April 24, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

LoL "not that kind of working woman" well I don't mind calling you just .. um jane.

Man I love Brawts. I'm sooo jealous.

Yvo Sin April 25, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Mmmm... that looks so yummy... I love your new box but I would love to get a closer look at the tomato! How did you fill it? And, what cuteness did you invent to wrap the darn brat in?

Anonymous April 26, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

A bratwurst recipe, this is great! I dont see many of those, thanks!

Lunch Buckets April 26, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

I sectioned and seeded the tomato then reassembled it in a silicon muffin cup. Then I plonked in a big ol' hunk of fresh mozzarella. The brat is in a tiny paper bag with one side cut out. I thought I'd heat it in the microwave, but of course I never made it that far :)

Sunshinemom April 28, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

I had the same thing in pink for my daughter when she was young! It is just right for a little girl to carry lunch, isn't it?

Lunch Buckets May 3, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

sunshinemom - a little girl - or her great big momma!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP