Take That You Little Brats!

>> Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No, this is not some wannabe clever post about having bratwurst for lunch. This is a dig at my children. I got them back. Yes! How did I do it? Well, I cooked a really great dinner that they pretty much snarled at and refused to eat and then I, well, I packed up the leftovers for my lunch and gave them money for the cafeteria. Ha! Take that! As you can imagine they were devastated. Oh they tried to cover it well, but I knew the high-fives and general hilarity were just for show.




1. chard glorious chard
2. pork tenderloin
3. fennel and orange salad
4. giant strawberry
5. tiny banana

Revenge was sweet, but I think I can top it. Tomorrow I believe I will make up a huge pot of grits and eat it right in front of them. I won't let them have any! I am hardcore.

6 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

You are a crack up! Great bento btw.

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

:P enough about the kids...let's talk about your blooming chard addiction!

Joy April 3, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

That'll teach them!

Caramella Mou April 4, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

Wow, that lunch box looks so beautiful. I'd be the envy of everyone at work, if I brought one of those in. A work of art!

Carmella

Peasblog April 18, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

that chard looks divine how do you make it?

Lunch Buckets April 19, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

Chard, chard, beautiful chard. It's true. I can't get enough. Natesgirl - I linked somewhere in there to a post from Beyond Salmon. That's where I got this life altering recipe :)

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP