Celebrity Chef Leftover Bento

>> Saturday, February 2, 2008



1. goulash
2. rice
3. cherries
4. rice pudding

These were the leftovers from 2 different meals featuring recipes by 2 diffent Food Network celebrity chefs. Neither of which are cocktails.

First the goulash. I made it from Jamie Oliver's recipe with very little deviation. A slightly smaller hunk of bone-in meat is really the only thing that immediately comes to mind. Oh, a bigger can of tomatoes, fire roasted, because that was what I had. It was truly excellent, a definite make-again.

Tyler Florence's rice pudding recipe was eh. I added cardamom, and that helped a bit. I just didn't care for the texture that much. I think I prefer rice pudding made with a calrose type rice rather than aborio.

2 comments:

Peasblog February 6, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

ohhh rice pudding now i need to make some!

Desi Mommy February 10, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

Interesting that you put cardamom in the rice pudding. YUM! And I thought I was the only weirdo that liked cardamom!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP