My Phat Lunch

>> Thursday, February 28, 2008



1. peanut butter stuffed dates
2. pistachios, dried pineapple, dried papaya
3. tomatoes
4. carrots
5. green onion
6. roasted red pepper hummous
7. pita chips

Okay ya'll. (that's the southerner in me coming out) Ya'll gotta get some dates and some peanut butter and put them together cause this is the -best- thing I've eaten all month. And I ate a lot this month! I'm going to pretend that I invented this combination - but probably I didn't - and probably everyone else in the western hemisphere has eaten peanut butter stuffed dates so many times the mere mention of it incites a yawn. But I don't want to hear about that, so please, indulge me.

Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates

dates
peanut butter

Cut a slit in the top of date and mush out the pit. Replace the pit with a glob of peanut butter. You know that old baby spoon you've hung on to since Daddy Bush was in the White House? Perfect tool for this. Repeat until you think you have enough and then make 3 more. Eat. Come back here and thank me.

This is my entry for Yvo's "Does this make my lunch look phat?" contest.

3 comments:

Chibog in Chief February 29, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

the dates stuffed with peanut butter sounds delicious!!

Yvo Sin February 29, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Yay :)

The Peanut Butter Boy April 23, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Ok, where's the nearest date store? Genius idea, where did you get it from? Clearly that must have been the best part of the meal, I mean, how could it not be?

- The Peanut Butter Boy

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP