Bunch of Bites of Leftovers in a Bento Box Lunch

>> Friday, February 1, 2008




1. roasted sweet potato
2. mixed salad greens
3. ham
4. blueberries
5. tomatoes
6. carrots
7. paremesan cheese slivers
8. bottle of vinaigrette wrapped in a basil leaf
9. cilantro

Kitchen Sink Deconstructed Salad Bento? Stone Salad Bento? Smorgasbord of Love Bento? I tried really hard to come up with a catchy lunch title that means "bunch of bites of leftovers in a bento box" and then I got bored. And what the hell's up with spellcheck? I'm almost certain I've misspelled the word that means a dressing of oil and vinegar. You know, 'cause I always do.

3 comments:

Anonymous February 3, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

Lovely bento and very tasty looking too. The title you did choose for this post is great. Reads like a tongue twister. I must have sat here for a minute or so reading it aloud fast too see if I could. LOL! I have too much time on my hands apparently!

Peasblog February 6, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

my spell check bites too right now

Mer February 6, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

I love this colorful bento. Odds and ends are great for bentos. :0)

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP