Peanut Butter & Banana Gyoza Sandwiches

>> Monday, February 18, 2008



I thought this turned out to be a nice little lunch using an idea I totally stole from flickr user snappinesswho makes cute bento lunches for her daughter. Around here you can never have too many ways to pack a peanut butter sandwich, and these are practically mess free - bonus!

1. dumpling shaped sandwiches
2. kiwi
3. heart shapes cut from part of a doughnut
4. bite of chocolate

I made the sandwiches filled with a mixture of peanut butter, banana, and a bit of honey using a gyoza press. I bought a set of three different sized ones at a local 99cent store a while ago but this is the first time I've used them. I won't mention how many "practice sandwiches" I made before I realized I was over-stuffing them!

5 comments:

Chibog in Chief February 19, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

i love your banana gyoza it sounds heavenly!!!

Lunch Buckets February 19, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Thanks dhanggit :)

Mer February 21, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

I love those gyoza sandwiches. If only my sandwiches were that cute... :0)

Desi Mommy February 21, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

I love the dumpling sandwiches. Wouldn't you know I have one of those dumpling gadgets sitting in my drawer and have never used it in 8 years of marriage? Guess what?! It's getting used!

Yvo Sin February 26, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

My sister gave me pierogi makers (I suppose gyoza makers as well?) years ago in hopes I'd make something with dough (I don't do dough!). Now I see what else I can use these for... awesome!!!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP