A Big Ol' Bucket of Shrimp Cocktail

>> Friday, June 6, 2008



Here's a lunch bucket full of yummy Mexizona Shrimp Cocktail goodness. If you look closely you can see an avocado sitting nearby. I sliced it open and stirred it in right before I ate. Unfortunately I gave away half before I realized just how freakin' perfectly delicious it was or I would have eaten the whole thing. What you don't see is the top container full of tortilla chips, a salty crispy necessity though I think saltines are more traditional. I have a feeling we'll be eating a lot of this in the next few months.

4 comments:

Marimoy June 9, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

this does look delicious! What all is in it?

maybelles mom June 12, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

this looks amazing. What a luscious lunch on a hot day.

maybelles mom June 12, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

this looks amazing. What a luscious lunch on a hot day.

jenni d July 21, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

This looks so yummy. Did you ever post how you make this. Impressive as usual :)

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP