Chard Stuffed Pepper - Better Than You'd Think

>> Tuesday, June 24, 2008



1. chard stuffed pepper
2. garlic noodles
3. raspberries

This started out as a way to use up all the bits before the next shopping trip and ended up being a pretty good meal. I had a little chard so I chopped up the stems and sauteed them with some onion and garlic, when they were soft I added the leaves and stirred them around until they wilted. I stuffed it in a par-cooked pepper half and grilled it until it had some nice charred lines then plopped onto some pasta that I had tossed with some olive oil, slivered garlic and toasted pine nuts. After it cooled I threw some grated parmesan on top, packed it up, took it to work and I ate it. I loved it. People that don't have excessive affection for chard would probably like it too.

1 comments:

Bento Pet June 24, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

I have that tupperware too!! Don't think we have chard here.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP