A Big Lunch for a Hungry Woman

>> Thursday, June 12, 2008



1. spring rolls stuffed with rice noodles, carnitas, mint, and some radish sprouts
2. peanut sauce
3. White Rabbit candy
4. pistachios
5. tiny banana
6. cherries

Spring rolls are perfect for using up tiny bits of leftover things and super fast and easy to make. Not to mention perfect for getting peanut sauce from bowl to mouth. Oh, and economical too!




This big lunch was pretty healthy so I'm sending it over to Margot at Coffee & Vanilla for her monthly Wholesome Lunchbox event.

8 comments:

Chibog in Chief June 13, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

oh this bentou is so healthy!! i want one like that too :-)

Yvo Sin June 13, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

How do you manage to roll the summer rolls w/o ripping or smushing the rice paper wrappers?

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

delicious looking lunch! I'd eat ALL that :)

jesse June 13, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

Woah, the bento of my dreams. The spring rolls look soul-crushingly delicious, and the tiny banana is so adorable! Can you make me a bento box, pleeease? =D

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Hi there,
First, I wanted to apologize for contacting you through the comment section - but I couldn't find another way to contact you.

I recently started a bento site with my friend and we're kicking it off with a bento giveaway. I wanted to invite you to enter to win a free bento box with matching chopsticks.

People can also enter their favorite bento site on the giveaway page to make the site eligible to win another bento box(one additional entry submitted for each person that calls your site their favorite). And your site already has a few entries!

Anyway, I'd appreciate you checking it out. Thanks!

Julie
Hungryhungrybento.com

Scribbit June 13, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

It's just so pretty! I love looking at bentos and dreaming of creative lunches.

Anonymous June 15, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

This makes me hungry! Thank you.

Marimoy June 15, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

This looks SOOOOO satisfying!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP