When Life Hands You Cherries

>> Tuesday, June 10, 2008



You eat cherries. Even if they were actually bought at a decent price rather than actually handed to you.

I'm in a bit of a transition around here. Those of you who actually know me (hi Mom!) probably know that the kids are gone for the summer. As much as I enjoy the down time it's always a little unsettling to have them gone. The worst part is that when they are gone I don't just miss them as they are, but as they were. Boy's sweet milky breath and soft curls and Boo's big belly man laugh and made up words. For some reason I don't think too much about the orthodontist appointments and stinky feet. Anyway, it's hard to know really what to do with myself without them here and it sometimes takes me a little while to fall into a rhythm. In the meantime, I will eat cherries and remember my babies.

2 comments:

Yvo Sin June 11, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Awww :)

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Got a little downtime eh?
I hear PF chang's calling our collective names.
Julie

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP