Gnocch Gnocch

>> Monday, June 23, 2008



Who's there? Leftover gnocchi that's who! Or what. Whatever.

We went to La Stalla so He could have his involtini di vitello and then make out with his plate. I like La Stalla, but I'm not in love with anything in particular so tonight, it was the gnocchi. Tomorrow, it will be the gnocchi. I added some bread, and a little container of peppered oil and packed it all up in my super cool aluminum lunchbox.

Oh! See that basil? From my basil plant. I know!

3 comments:

Anonymous June 24, 2008 at 4:57 AM  

Still jealous of the basil.

WineGrrl June 24, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Make out with the plate, ROFLOL!

Yvo Sin July 2, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

YAY for homegrown basil!!!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP