Haiku that Blog! v1.02 And the Winner Is ...

>> Friday, June 6, 2008

And the winner of the second Haiku that Blog! is ...

mimi!

Here's the haiku she wrote honoring Isolated Foodie.

the road to nowhere
leads to culinary bliss
the desert awaits


It looks great in italics, no?

Thanks to all the participants, and please try again next time when the spotlight shines on mimi.


hetal
rayne
cantbelieveweate
christine
rebecca
Lauren
cait at food*nerd
beth
stacy & ali elattar
jesse
and cynthia a.
(if your name isn't linking to anything and you want it to be - let me know)


In other news:
Julie from Peanut Butter & Julie (and isn't that just about the cutest blog name you ever saw?) passed on the Arte y Pico award to me the other day. I have to believe it's based at least partly on my sparkling wit and perky bosoms. Or desperation. Either way the thought was lovely and I very much do appreciate it but there are a lot of rules that go along with this and well, I'm just a little too lazy to comply. But I really do appreciate it!

Also Katie the CupcakeRN recently asked me to describe myself in 6 words, this seems as good a time as any.

slothful
hungry
stubborn
grudge-holding
frumpy
non-compliant

There! Now who wants to give me another award? Or be my new BFF? Or maybe make a Haiku that Blog! banner? Now -that- would nice...

1 comments:

Marimoy June 9, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

I can't believe I won... woot!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP