Strawberry Mouse Larceny

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008




1. strawberries
2. grapes
3. peppered turkey
4. almond butter & apricot jam sandwiches
5. almonds


I am shameless. I totally stole the strawberry mouse idea from a winning entry in a recent Vegan Lunchbox contest. Here's a link to Sherilla's original entry. And here's a closer look at my mouse.





Note that Sherilla did a much nicer job AND her photograph is better. See kids? Crime never pays. But poetry does. Don't forget to Haiku that Blog!

4 comments:

Lisa~~ September 17, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

The strawberry mouse is adorable, I'm sure to copy it once my girl decides to eat fruit. The almond butter & apricot jam sandwiches sound delish, may have to try those out too.

Ironjack September 17, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

The mouse is very cute, I think stolen is the wrong word for your mouse, Improved is what I'd call it, you're mice have whiskers :) Beautiful bento!

Julie September 17, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

I love the mousey. I want to bite his face off.

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP