Parmesan Couscous

>> Monday, September 8, 2008



1. Freakin' Delicious Tomatoes
2. Parmesan couscous
3. scrambled eggs
4. pesto

Work is still being altogether too much work. I don't know if I've been this tired since I was a "stay at home" mom. I know it's just a season and pretty soon I'll be back to my normal loafing self, but now? Too much work, not enough loaf. Or grocery shopping. The cupboard is bare Mother, the cupboard is bare! Except for things like whipping cream. And leftover chocolate sauce. Tonight's dinner should be ... interesting.



Parmesan Couscous

Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil and add a sliver of butter. Dump in 1/3 cup of couscous and stir until smooth. Slap on the lid and turn off the heat. Five minutes later stir in 1 tablespoon heavy cream and 2 big pinches of Parmesan cheese. Makes one fabulous serving.

3 comments:

Marimoy September 9, 2008 at 5:07 AM  

Thanks for the new way to eat couscous. Looks so yum!

Ironjack September 9, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

I will say I tried your freakin delicious tomatoes on my fresh farmers market tomatoes this morning and yum! I'm looking forward to my lunch!

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP