Any Day is a Good Day

>> Monday, December 3, 2007

for sushi!

Pretty much identical lunches for me, Boy and Boo. The main attraction was a krab/avacado/mayo maki roll. I varied the size to fit our varying appetites.



Boo's had:
1. sushi roll
2. sliced tangerine
3. tiny pudding
4. little peanut heart things that I can't remember the name of





Mine has:
1. sushi roll
2. tangerine
3. little containers of soy and wasabi
4. apple jelly
5. grape tomatoes




Boy got:
1. sushi roll
2. containers of soy and wasabi
3. sliced tangerine
4. strawberry and grape jellies

2 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2007 at 1:27 PM  

Hi there, Lunch Buckets!

My name is Shannon and I'm the editorial assistant at Foodbuzz.com. I am very impressed with the quality of your posts and to that end, I’d like to invite you to be a part of our newly launched Foodbuzz Featured Publisher program. I would love to send you more details about the program, so if you are interested, please email me at Shannon@foodbuzz.com.

Cheers!

Shannon Eliot
Editorial Assistant, Foodbuzz.com
shannon@foodbuzz.com

P.S. I LOVE that your blog is all about bento boxes. I lived in Taipei two summers ago and learned all about the lunch box routines. So creative, keep it up! =)

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:25 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP