World's Best Furikake & A Big Pink Cookie

>> Thursday, December 6, 2007







1. 2 rice balls with World's Best Furikake
2. strip from a really huge yellow pepper
3. little orange pepper
4. celery bites
5. grape tomatoes
6. container of hummus




And for added fun today I'll show you what the box looked like after I added in my dessert.





7. big ass pink cookie

Now the scary part.

No, not the size. I bought that cookie at Target. There were 3 of them in a cellphane bag. We ate two of them. Before Halloween. Yep, that cookie has been sitting in the cabinet in a loosely closed cellophane bag for nearly two months. And I ate it for lunch. Cause it's big. And pink. And it was good. And chewy. And pink flavored. I don't even want to know what unholy thing it's made from.


Now for what you've all been waiting for.























I swear I didn't take a crappy picture on purpose so that nobody would run out and buy it all up leaving NONE for me. That would be childish and petty and I'm so not like that. Seriously though, this stuff is so pretty! Totally worth the $2.09 I paid.

5 comments:

Yvo Sin December 7, 2007 at 10:39 AM  

HAHAHA I am going to have to print that picture to compare with packages at the grocery to get "world's best furikake" hahahahaha.
Also, love the cookie, I'm skerred too but it tasted good, so, okay! Love the little orange pepper too!!! But I love most of all... hummus!!! it looks like you slipped a little roe in there but I don't think it is?

PS RYC - I really want to throw away the potato salad, it just looks really gross but it isn't AS bad as it could be, and I was really brought up to never waste. I mean, NEVER. Obviously this is my money now and mom has little to no say in that, and even now she's gotten more lenient about throwing away stuff ("Why make yourself sick?" kind of situations usually tho) ... but it stuck. I really, really hate waste.

Par December 8, 2007 at 4:14 AM  

haha...big pink cookie...
well as long as it's still good to munch on :P

Lunch Buckets December 11, 2007 at 5:06 PM  

No roe, that's "Mediterranean" hummus from Trader Joe's. It has bits of peppers and pine nuts on top. I guess I shouldn't tease you about the potato salad, after all I ate the big pink cookie!

Ironjack December 18, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

Love your blog! So, on your rice, are you freezing, then thawing the morning of? If so I'm guessing you're zapping in the microwave. How long does that take? I've had a hard time getting my rice consistency to hold from the freezer. Great pictures, I've got a lot of reading to do!

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP