Muliple Personality Disordered Bento

>> Monday, December 17, 2007

A little bit of this and a little bit of that and some of the other too! And what's with the Easter egg? Don't the children know it's Christmas?




Mine had...
1. krab sushi
2. sliced cucumber and red bell pepper
3. leftover potato salad
4. leftover grilled pork chop on picks
5. celery
6. Easter egg





Boo had the mostly the same except she didn't get the cucumbers and peppers but did have Kancho (aka Butt Poke) cookies and dip for her celery.

4 comments:

InspiredMumof2 December 17, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Now I know where to get my bento inspirations from :-) I am newbie to bento here, and packing for allergic son/myself. This bento has many variety of ingredients, will definitely be great for kids too.

Yvo Sin December 18, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

I was a bit taken aback by "butt poke" cookies until I remembered reading about "kancho" before and then started laughing hysterically. My coworkers probably think I'm insane.

Par December 18, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

And who made that egg? hahaha

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:22 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP