Ass Poke Cookies

>> Tuesday, December 11, 2007




1. balsalmic roasted vegetables
2. rice
3. sliced apple
4. Kancho cookies
5. little pepper stuffed with hummus

You know, about those Kancho cookies... Now that I'm a Big Time Blogger and all, I got this fancy little widget that shows me how people get here. And the single most common way is via Google's Image Search to a link to a picture of Kancho cookies on a store shelf from this post. I gotta admit it's been kinda weirdin' me out. So I Googled. And I found this. and this. And from now on I am going to refer to Kancho cookies as Ass Poke Cookies. I need the traffic.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:23 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP